The below instructions will assist you in resetting your Business Fitness Identity authenticator.
Note: You will require one of the recovery codes generated when you set up your authenticator, if you do not have a recovery code, please log a support ticket.
Authenticator resets performed by the Business Fitness Support Team must be requested via email (email@example.com) and must include your company signature. This is to ensure proper issue tracking, and a paper trail of the reset request.
Reset requests received via phone call will not be accepted, or by submitting a ticket through the website will delay the reset.
- In your web browser, navigate to https://identity.businessfitness.com.au and log in using your credentials.
- When prompted to enter your authenticator code, select login using a recovery code at the bottom of the log in pane.
- Enter one of the recovery codes you saved when setting up your authenticator.
- If you do not have a recovery code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your company signature included on the email.
- Once logged in, click Two-factor Authentication in the left-hand panel.
- Click Configure authenticator app.
- Scan the QR code displayed and enter the code shown on your authenticator device.
- On the next screen, you will be provided new recovery codes, previous codes are now invalid, please be sure to save these codes.
- Once you have saved the new recovery codes, click Profile to complete the process.
You will now be able to log in to Business Fitness services again.
If you require further assistance please email our support team at email@example.com