Disconnecting a client from the Portal is a two step process, firstly through Portal Admin and then HowNow. If you need to disconnect an account, click here for the instructions. Please complete this action first.
- Log into the Portal Admin site - https://portal-admin.hownowhq.com/login/
- Click on the "Clients" tab
- Search for the client and click on the "View Documents" button
- Delete all of the documents
- Once completed, go back to the "Clients" tab and search for the client again
- Highlight the client and click on the "Delete" button. Click the "Delete" button again.
HowNow - you must be a HowNow Administrator to disconnect a client from the Portal
- Click on the "Contacts" tab
- Search for the client and double click
- Click on the "HowNow Portal" button
- Sign in with your Portal Admin credentials if required
- Click on the "Disconnect" button
- Click on the "Yes" button to confirm the client disconnect
- Click "OK" to save the changes
- The active (green) button should disappear