An "Approved" item is one that has been deemed by your HowNow Administrator to be Approved for use by members of your organisation. If an item does not have the "Approved" status assigned, it can still be viewed by users however they will be cautioned that it is an "Unapproved" document.
This area allows the default Approval Status descriptions to be created, edited, deleted and reordered.
- Select File > Administration > Knowledge > Approval Status. The Approval Status Select dialog will appear
- To change the wording of an Approval Status description, select the item then click Edit. (Do not click New.)
- To delete an Approval Status description, select the item then click Delete.
Note: You cannot delete the Approval Status descriptions "Approved" or "Not Yet Reviewed", although you can rename them.
- To add a new Approval Status description, click New.
Note: The item will be added to the list under the "Approved" description
- To Reorder an Approval Status description, select the item you wish to move and drag it to the desired place in the list.
Note: You cannot reorder the Approval Status descriptions "Approved" or "Not Yet Reviewed", as these are default statuses required by HowNow to function correctly.