This wizard allows bulk changes to be made to a range of record profiles in one operation.
- Select a range of records in the search results list by either:
- Clicking the first record, holding down the shift key and clicking the last item, or
- Holding down the Ctrl key while selectively clicking records.
- Right-click on any selected record in the Record Search Results list of HowNow and then select Profile Selection. The Edit Selected Record Profiles Wizard will appear.
- The wizard welcome screen showing how many records will be affected by the process appears. Click Next to continue. Then Select Edit Fields dialog will appear.
- Choose the field or fields to be edited by checking the boxes. Click Next to continue. The Edit Fields dialog will appear.
- Edit the required fields. Note that in the case of some fields, attaching and removing these attributes from records can be done simultaneously. Click Next to continue. The next Select Edit Fields screen will appear requesting the specific details to be changed. Click Next to continue.
- The notification screen will appear. Check that the fields being edited are correct and then click the Finish button to process the changes.
Note: If a attempt is made to change a record's location from one area to another, a warning message will be displayed and the record will be skipped.