The Duplicate Document Profile creates an exact duplicate of the selected document except for the title. When a document is duplicated, the document type can be changed and, if the document type is a document, a different document file can be selected.
- Right-click the document in the search results list and select Duplicate. The Duplicate Document Profile dialog appears. Note - Title Change Only is applicable to Firms who publish content.
- Title – Enter a new title for the document. If the item is an actual document, the duplicated file associated with the item will have the same name as the title.
- Type – a new document type can be selected if required.
- Source File Name – only visible if the item is a document. Use the browse button at the end of this field to select a new file to attach to this document.
- Destination File Name – only visible if this item is a document. By default, the destination file name is the same as the document’s title. Edit the file name if a different file name is required.
- Destination Folder – only visible if this item is a document. Use this field to change the destination of the file.
- Address field – only visible if the item is a Web Page. Use this field to enter a new web address.
- Click OK to duplicate the document.